I FINALLY got my boots from Cole Haan today. Finally after 2.5 weeks of phone calls, and emails, and complaints, and more phone calls, I finally got the freaking boots. And......it was 75 degrees. YES, SEVENTY-FIVE. On JANUARY 12th. I have no idea what is going with the weather. California never really gets too cold but I don't think I've ever experienced 75 degree weather in January before. I was walking to class today and I was actually sweaty and wishing I had worn shorts. In January. I'm...scared. This cannot possibly be right. But anyway, I got my coat last week and I got my boots today and unless I want to simmer in my own pool of sweat, I won't be getting much use out of them for the rest of this season. I posted some pictures just for fun in case anyone wanted to see what they looked like.
Lady Day in 0P

Cole Haan boots (front)

Boots (side)

With dress

No comments:
Post a Comment